TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
However, he hasn't given a 'yes' or 'no' concerning his entry into politics but he never forgets to fuel the debate over the hopes his fans have of him taking up politics. Answering another question about Chiranjeevi's plan to float a new party, Rajini said that he doesnt want to comment on the issue.
Meanwhile the first ever statement by Rajini on his entry into politics entry has taken everyone in the film industry and political arena by surprise. Whatever the result of his clarification on the topic, Rajini's words will make his eventual entry, whenever it is, a well gossiped one. His fans have three years to say what they want about it.