TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Kuselar is a bi-lingual film in Tamil and Telugu and for the first time after many years Rajini will be acting in a straight Telugu film. Vasu said, “Though the film is a remake of a Malayalam movie, I will make necessary changes as per the requirement of Tamil and Telugu viewers. In Tamil, the movie is temporarily titled as Kuselar. But there will be a change in the title. In Telugu, the project is yet to be titled. The shooting will start from February first week and completes June end. We planned to release the movie in the mid-August..."
Answering to a question, Vasu said, “When I accepted to remake Manichitra Tazhu for Rajini, media assumed a mere remake of the original in Chandramukhi. But the outcome was totally differed from what they expected. For Kuselar also, I will give the same treatment like Chandramukhi. Definitely, the film would satisfy all the Rajini fan's expectation. It will be a clean funfair for all kind of viewers."
Vasu's further told that he would come with the complete crew list within a day or two. However, Pasupathy is going to play the second lead role along with Rajini. Seven Arts Films, one of the leading production houses in Malayalam and has given hits like His Highness Abdullah, Kreedom and Badhram is joining hands with Kavithalaya to produce the movie first time in Tamil.
In Telugu, Aswini Dutt of Vyjayanthi Films has jointly produced the film with Seven Arts. The producers of Katha Parayumbol Srinivasan (script writer cum hero of the film) and Mukesh, producers G.P.Vijaya Kumar, Aswini Dutt also attended the press meet.