TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Kuselar is a bi-lingual film in Tamil and Telugu and for the first time after many years Rajini will be acting in a straight Telugu film. Vasu said, “Though the film is a remake of a Malayalam movie, I will make necessary changes as per the requirement of Tamil and Telugu viewers. In Tamil, the movie is temporarily titled as Kuselar. But there will be a change in the title. In Telugu, the project is yet to be titled. The shooting will start from February first week and completes June end. We planned to release the movie in the mid-August..."
Answering to a question, Vasu said, “When I accepted to remake Manichitra Tazhu for Rajini, media assumed a mere remake of the original in Chandramukhi. But the outcome was totally differed from what they expected. For Kuselar also, I will give the same treatment like Chandramukhi. Definitely, the film would satisfy all the Rajini fan's expectation. It will be a clean funfair for all kind of viewers."
Vasu's further told that he would come with the complete crew list within a day or two. However, Pasupathy is going to play the second lead role along with Rajini. Seven Arts Films, one of the leading production houses in Malayalam and has given hits like His Highness Abdullah, Kreedom and Badhram is joining hands with Kavithalaya to produce the movie first time in Tamil.
In Telugu, Aswini Dutt of Vyjayanthi Films has jointly produced the film with Seven Arts. The producers of Katha Parayumbol Srinivasan (script writer cum hero of the film) and Mukesh, producers G.P.Vijaya Kumar, Aswini Dutt also attended the press meet.