TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Even the Tamil version was a hit for North Indian audiences all over India and the film has successfully completed its 100th day mark in two theaters in Mumbai and one in New Delhi (as said by AVM).
The Hindi version of Shivaji will hit the screens with nearly 350 prints all over the country. There are number of big names also contending for the distribution rights of the great film including the UTV Group, the producers of Jodha Akbar.
According to the producers, the movie will be a big summer treat for the North Indian viewers and releasing date will be announced soon after completing the distribution formalities.