TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Even the Tamil version was a hit for North Indian audiences all over India and the film has successfully completed its 100th day mark in two theaters in Mumbai and one in New Delhi (as said by AVM).
The Hindi version of Shivaji will hit the screens with nearly 350 prints all over the country. There are number of big names also contending for the distribution rights of the great film including the UTV Group, the producers of Jodha Akbar.
According to the producers, the movie will be a big summer treat for the North Indian viewers and releasing date will be announced soon after completing the distribution formalities.