- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
Rajini said, "Pasupathy is doing 50 percent, Vadivelu gets 25 percent and I do the remaining 25 percent". At the same time he assured that the story completely revolves around his character. He spoke at the pooja function of Kuselan held yesterday morning at AVM studios.
"I'm donning the central character Ashok Raj in this film, which will be a turning point in my career. Meena, first acted as a child in my film and then as my lady love, and now as a mother in this film. Not as my mother. She plays mother of two children in this film", said the Superstar. He also informed that the emotional climax would be on par with Chandramukhi and expressed his confidence that the movie would do well.
He further said, "Kavithalaya gave me critical acclaim and made me an actor with Netrikann, Sri Ragavendhrar gave me an accreditation, Annamalai made me a superstar, while Muthu got me International popularity, as it created market for me in Japan and other countries."
Director P. Vasu said, "What Jyothika was to Chandramukhi, Rajini is to Kuselan. He is playing the pivotal role around which the film revolves. No one needs to have any doubt about it. His character has been framed to fulfill the expectations of his fans." It is learnt that Rajini has two fights and two duets in the film apart from an introductory song.
Earlier K. Balachander sounded the clapboard and P. Vasu directed a shot from the famous Pillayar taken by cameraman Arvind Krishna to officially launch Kuselan, which will now start shooting on March 17.