TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
According to the sources, he has confirmed this to the director of the film P Vasu and the producers Seven Arts Vijayakumar, Pushpa Kandasaamy and Aswini Dutt. Sources further reveals that the actor has firmly said that he will give 10 days in March and 5 days in April to complete his portions in this bilingual Tamil and Telugu.
Another blow is Vivek's withdrawal from this project. Since his dates are not matching with other artists like Pasupathy in the combination scenes, he expressed his inability to cope up with the project.So, the director is in the mood of asking Vadivelu to do the role with the Superstar.
Kuselan shooting will start at Ramojirao Film City on March 7, with Rajinikanth joining the shooting on March 14, for the first 10 days of his dates. Vasu is reportedly upset over the decision of Rajini and trying his level best to convince the Superstar with confidence. That is the reason behind his preparation of 5 songs for this film while the original had only two!