TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
The Tamil Producers' Council has finally decided to impose a red card ban on leading actress Nayantara for not paying back Lingusamy's advance.
Nayantara was signed for the big budget film Paiya, produced and directed by ace director Lingusamy for a whopping Rs.1.25 crores
But she backed out in the last minute due to some payment issues. After Lingusamy replaced her with Tamanna for this project, Nayan refused to return the Rs 15 lakhs she had taken as advance.
Lingusamy took it as a prestige issue and filed a written complaint against the actress with the powerful Tamil Producers' Council. Nayantara on her part explained through her manager, that she had lost three months of her precious dates by waiting for Paiyya to start. Now she is demanding compensation for the losses if she has to pay back the advance amount.
It seems that the council members are not satisfied with her explanation and have decided to give her a red card, which is equivalent to a ban on her from acting in any South Indian films.