TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The photo-shoot was held last month at AVM Studio and now Ocher Studio Managing Director Soundarya Rajinikanth is busy with the designing work of the stills taken during the shoot. It is expected that Rajini would finish his portions in Kuselan before Robot goes to the floors by May. The actor has allotted 25 days call sheet to Kuselan, the bilingual in Tamil and Telugu.
Though the unexpected demise of writer Sujatha, who was working with Robot team, had shocked the unit, the director is looking confident, because he has got the completed script work that was handed over by the writer to Shankar just few days before his death.