TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Initially, the company is giving advance to 12 producers on Pongal day. The amount, according to sources, will be given by the Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. The company also announced their unlimited support to the new comers to give more novel projects in their first efforts. It could also provide chances to many assistant directors to become directors.
At a press meet held a couple of days before in Chennai, the Company's chairman Natarajan dismissed the allegation of distributor association president Kalaipuli G Sekaran that the entry of corporate giants like Saimeera will destroy the small producers in Tamil Cinema.
Natarajan said, "We are not the corporate people without the knowledge of Tamil Cinema. As a producer, I have been produced more than 50 films before emerged as a corporate company Chairman. Last year we released 21 films. Out of these, 18 were small budget films. Sekaran's remarks are not suitable to Saimeera. He has mentioned those who entered in to the field without proper knowledge of Tamil cinema industry…"
However, Natarajan has not ready to explain the fund inflow and other financial sources of this company that has been questioned by many critics right from the launch of the company!