TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Initially, the company is giving advance to 12 producers on Pongal day. The amount, according to sources, will be given by the Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. The company also announced their unlimited support to the new comers to give more novel projects in their first efforts. It could also provide chances to many assistant directors to become directors.
At a press meet held a couple of days before in Chennai, the Company's chairman Natarajan dismissed the allegation of distributor association president Kalaipuli G Sekaran that the entry of corporate giants like Saimeera will destroy the small producers in Tamil Cinema.
Natarajan said, "We are not the corporate people without the knowledge of Tamil Cinema. As a producer, I have been produced more than 50 films before emerged as a corporate company Chairman. Last year we released 21 films. Out of these, 18 were small budget films. Sekaran's remarks are not suitable to Saimeera. He has mentioned those who entered in to the field without proper knowledge of Tamil cinema industry…"
However, Natarajan has not ready to explain the fund inflow and other financial sources of this company that has been questioned by many critics right from the launch of the company!