TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Samantha, the Chennai based model turned actress is very busy now in Tamil film industry. After her debut with Ravi Varman's yet to be released film Moscowin Kaveri, Samantha is now flooded with offers in the industry.
Now the actress has changed her name to Yashodha and has been signed up to do Pookada Ravi opposite Narain.
Samantha has already appeared in many ads including the popular one Chennai Silks. She will be playing a modern girl in Pookada Ravi.
Born to a Malayalee mother and Telugu father, Samantha alias Yashodha is very fluent in Tamil and is confident enough to dub for herself in her very first movie.
It is said that some of the Telugu producers have also approached the actress to get her dates for Telugu movies.