TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Director Saran has lodged a complained on Kamal Hassan in Cinema Producers' Council and claimed that the actor had cheated him Rs.2 crores. According to Saran, the actor had received two crore rupees as advance to act in a film but he had not honored the commitment till the date. Now the director demands Kamal to give him back the money.
In his two pages complaint Saran said, "After Vasool Raja MBBS, I asked Kamal to act in a movie, which is to be produced and directed by me under my Gemini Productions. Kamal agreed and I paid Rs. 2 crores as advance. Due to some crisis, I gave the production rights to Ayngaran International. But After knowing this, Kamal refused to act in this film and told me to return my advance too. But he is yet to do so"
Saran now demands Kamal to return the money or act in the movie. Producers' Council has said that they would do their best to solve this problem amicably. Meanwhile, Kamal Haasan was not available for comments on the issue, as he is now in US for the talks with Walt Disney for his next mega venture Marmayogi. Sources close to the actor say that the actor will come out with his response after his return.