TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Saranya, whose mother Poornima was a top heroine in South Indian movies during the 80s, had made her debut in a Tamil movie Paarijatam, opposite Prithviraj. Her father K Bagyaraj directed the movie and it was a big hit in the box office too.
After this film, Saranya got few offers and now she is playing in a couple of Tamil movies including Thik Thik, a suspense thriller. A failed love affair is believed to be the reason behind her taking the extreme step.