TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Saranya, whose mother Poornima was a top heroine in South Indian movies during the 80s, had made her debut in a Tamil movie Paarijatam, opposite Prithviraj. Her father K Bagyaraj directed the movie and it was a big hit in the box office too.
After this film, Saranya got few offers and now she is playing in a couple of Tamil movies including Thik Thik, a suspense thriller. A failed love affair is believed to be the reason behind her taking the extreme step.