TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Once Sarath decided to quit producing films under his own banner RSK Films, after the debacle of his Ragasiya Police and Nadodi Mannan. But after hearing the impressive storyline of Dinesh Kumar, a debutant director, Sarath Kumar has changed his decision and announced this film under his own production.
The production cost of the film is expected to touch Rs 15 crore. According to Sarath, it is the first ever big budget film in his career.
The film's teaser trailer was launched on last week by RB Chowdhry and director KS Ravikumar at a star studded event. After the launch, Sarath Kumar told that he viewed politics and cinema differently and wouldn not mix the two. He claimed that his film would not serve as a propaganda vehicle of his party, as he knew that his fans are from various political affiliations.
Sarath returns to his favourite dual role of a father and son in '1977' besides donning six different getups to please his fans. His heroines are the hot and happening Namitha and newcomer Farzana, who play the roles of an advocate and a journalist respectively.
Mumbai based Rohit makes his debut through this film in a negative role A. Boopathy does the cinematography for the film. Vidyasagar scores music.