TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
He said, "All the members of South Indian Actors Union (Nadigar Sangam) must attend the hunger strike, which will be held on April 4th in Chennai to condemn the chauvinist activities of Kannadigas against Tamils in Karnataka. The venue will be announced after discussing with the police authorities. On that day no film production activities will take place in any part of Tamil Nadu. All the shows and dubbing works have been canceled and every actor should participate in this hunger strike."
"It is applicable to those who are engaged with film shootings in other states or countries also. If they failed to participate in the strike, no co-operation will be provided to them from any trade body of Tamil film industry. It is the unanimous decision of the Tamil film industry," he added
When a pressman asked whether it could be applicable to the Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth, Sathyaraj, one of the Executive Committee Members of Nadigar Sangam ferociously replied that whoever is fed by Tamils and takes benefits in this territory must participate in the hunger strike. Otherwise they will chuck out from this state (Tamil Natla irunthukkittu, Tamilanoda soathai thingiravan athanai perum ithil kalanthu kolla vendum. Illanna avargal inga irukkave mudiyathunga...).
All the trade union representatives of the film industry have attended this meeting and condemn Pro Kannada activists and support the activities of Tamil Nadigar Sangam.