TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The actor had gone to Malaysia on December 11th with his unit for the shoot and was supposed to return to India tomorrow. The unit has been shooting some crucial scenes on some beautiful islands across Malaysia for the past one month. Yesterday, the unit was in shooting for a difficult stunt scene in one of the islands. The actor was severely injured his hamstring muscle, when he was doing a difficult scene. The unit sources immediately rushed the actor to a hospital, where he was treated and advised rest.
Directed by Dinesh Kumar, 1977 revolves around the life and adventures of a detective played by Sarath Kumar. Namitha appears as a lawyer, who helps the detective.