TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Vai Balu, who was working with leading directors including Shankar, will direct the movie. There is an interesting story behind Balu and Sarath combo. Balu, who was determined to start his directorial career with directing a film featuring Sarath Kumar, had been waiting for the chance for three years.
Finally, he got the appointment with Sarath, who allocated him only 20 minutes. But the actor went on to listen to the young man for nearly three hours. Impressed with the story that he narrated, the actor gave his acceptance immediately.
The movie will be produced by Sampoornam under the banner of Ashtalakshmi Movie Makers. Sampoornam's younger daughter Bhuvana plays the second heroine. A leading heroine will play the role of Sarath's lead lady.