TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Vai Balu, who was working with leading directors including Shankar, will direct the movie. There is an interesting story behind Balu and Sarath combo. Balu, who was determined to start his directorial career with directing a film featuring Sarath Kumar, had been waiting for the chance for three years.
Finally, he got the appointment with Sarath, who allocated him only 20 minutes. But the actor went on to listen to the young man for nearly three hours. Impressed with the story that he narrated, the actor gave his acceptance immediately.
The movie will be produced by Sampoornam under the banner of Ashtalakshmi Movie Makers. Sampoornam's younger daughter Bhuvana plays the second heroine. A leading heroine will play the role of Sarath's lead lady.