TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Seeman once again joins with Madhavan in his forthcoming film tentatively titled as Kobam. Seeman and Madhavan have joined together for the first time in Thambi, which became a Blockbuster for them. Later both have worked for Evano Oruvan, a remake of Dombivili Fast. This film also critically acclaimed by many which gave them more enthusiasm to work in more projects.
But their latest release Vaazhthukal was not turned well and became a disaster at Box Office. Now both have discussed about a script thoroughly and decided to work together again. The film is tentatively titled as Kobam (Angry). The director also registered another title Pagalavan (The Sun) for the same project. The title will be finalised after the commencement of the shooting.
Hope Seeman's Kobam will be caused for a good movie like Thambi.