TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Now Tamil Cinema is shocked to hear the 'news' that Selva and Yuvan have broken their ally and now the director replaced Yuvan with young GV Prakash Kumar in his forthcoming flick Ayirathil Oruvan.
Yuvan had already composed few songs and Selva had pictured one song for the film, which is said to be a rocking number. Right from Thulluvatho Ilamai, Yuvan is the favourite music director for all movies directed by Selva. The director also planned to introduce Yuvan in Hindi through his proposed film with Ajay Devgan.
What went wrong with these two talented buddies?
It is nothing, but Money matters caused for all the misunderstandings and splits. According to a reliable source, Selva was not willing to pay the present market rate of Yuvan ie, Rs. 1 Crore to do the music and re-recording for a film. And it is also said that the director even did not pay the composer's salary for his home production Yaradi Nee Mohini.
But the director has criticized the composer for not turned in time to compose the music for his films and in case of Ayirathil Oruvan, Yuvan has been delayed 'abnormally'. It may be recalled that the other bosom friend cum cameraman of the director Aravindh Krishna also split with this friendship campus a few months ago. And now the trio's cinema company White Elephants dissolved even without producing a single jingle.
Let us hope Prakash is able to tune in with Selvaragavan and delivers hit numbers!