TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"So far I have gave many hit films like Ennamma Kannu, Charlie Chaplin, Maha Nadigan, Englishkaran, Kovai Brothers and recently released Sandai. But mostly I am mentioned by others as a comedy filmmaker. In fact, making comedy films is not an easy job. But in terms of payment, it is very low to compare with an action filmmaker. But the success of Sandai promotes me as an action film director. Here after, I would like to direct only action masala films only," Shakthi Chidambaram said.
The director told that he got 3 offers from outside companies to direct movies for a whopping payment. He further said, "But at present, I'm busy with my own productions. I have to complete 3 projects for my companies. Out of these three, I'm going to direct a film with Sundar C. Titled as Idi, I'm planning to get the call sheet of Vijaya Shanthi to cast in the film and to release the dubbed version of the same in Andhra too. Perarasu is going to direct an action movie under my banner. The 3rd movie will have Bharath in the lead."