TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
According to the Thirumala police, the alleged person molested her and tried to hug the actress suddenly. She got angry and gave a strong slap to the man, who was identified as Hari, a cleaner at the temple. Shreya later said "I did what everyone should do when a guy tries to misbehave with a woman. He has touched my hip and tried to do something nasty".
She further said, "I think women should stand up against misbehavior in any form. Irrespective of being an actress or ordinary girl, I had to stand up for myself and I think any woman, who is a victim of eve teasing and molestation should stand up and react."
However, Shreya has not filed a complaint on that person with the police