TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Watching this on TV, Hindu Makkal Katchi, a pro-religious activist has lodged a complaint against Shreya and sought police action against her. A day after this complaint, the actress send an apology letter to the Chennai Police and the Chief Minister. Shreya said that since she was coming from Istanbul in Turkey, where she was shooting for the Hindi film Mission Istanbul, to attend the function, she had no time to change her film costume.
The actress says, "I'm sending a letter of apology to Chief Minister Karunanidhi and members of Hindu Makkal Katchi. I would like to apologize profusely if I have inadvertently offended anybody with my costumes and behaviour."
Meanwhile, the Tamil film industry grapevine has it that Shreya went for the function to impress Rajnikanth and Shankar to be the Robot heroine. In her speech, she also asked Shankar to repeat the Shivaji team in Robot too!