- Rajinikanth Completes 43 Years In The Industry, 5 Films That Make Him The Thalaiva Of Kollywood
- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Vishwaroopam 2 Chennai Box Office Collections Day 1: Kamal Haasan’s Film Fails To Beat Kaala
- Remembering M Karunanidhi: Rare Photos Of Kalaignar That You Might Have Missed
- Karunanidhi Death: Kollywood Stars React To The Marina Controversy, Condemn The State Government
- M Karunanidhi Death: Rajinikanth Says He Has Lost His ‘Kalaignar’
Watching this on TV, Hindu Makkal Katchi, a pro-religious activist has lodged a complaint against Shreya and sought police action against her. A day after this complaint, the actress send an apology letter to the Chennai Police and the Chief Minister. Shreya said that since she was coming from Istanbul in Turkey, where she was shooting for the Hindi film Mission Istanbul, to attend the function, she had no time to change her film costume.
The actress says, "I'm sending a letter of apology to Chief Minister Karunanidhi and members of Hindu Makkal Katchi. I would like to apologize profusely if I have inadvertently offended anybody with my costumes and behaviour."
Meanwhile, the Tamil film industry grapevine has it that Shreya went for the function to impress Rajnikanth and Shankar to be the Robot heroine. In her speech, she also asked Shankar to repeat the Shivaji team in Robot too!