TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Simbu was reported to have confirmed this. When asked by this correspondent, Simbu said, "Yes, what the paper published is true. I said that. I am ready to act with Dhanush if the film's story is strong enough to cater to our individual acting abilities. I know how well Dhanush acts and I have a great respect for him. Prabhudeva too is a fantastic director. If the three of us join together and go ahead with this venture, it will be a blockbuster. I have no doubt about that."
But Dhanush's side of the story was not quite the same. His father director Kasturiraja said that there was no such project in the offing. He said that it was just good imagination. At present, Prabhudeva is busy completing his Hindi project with Salman Khan, titled 'Wanted Dead or Alive' (Pokkiri remake). After this film, he will start his film with Vijay which is being produced by Ayngaran International.
If he successfully teams up with Simbu-Dhanush, the young arch rivals of Kollywood, it will definitely be a sweet surprise.