TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
According to Simbu, he was 'overexposed' last year for many reasons. What really did it for him was his appearance on Vijay TV's hit programme Jodi No.1. It got him a lot of publicity in the last year. Now he would like to work behind the scene for a while without being seen in public for a while.
"Hereafter I will not be attending any stage shows, star events, TV shows or even audio launches. I will not attend the film premiers either. Right now, I want some peace of mind and would like to concentrate on my films and put in my efforts there. I want to let my work speak for me", said Simbu firmly.
At present, Simbu is busy with his next film Silambattam which will be directed by Saravanan. After this, he will work on Kettavan reshooting it completely. The actor has requested the media to address him as Silambarasan and not Simbu. Is it the effect of numerology?