TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
According to Simbu, he was 'overexposed' last year for many reasons. What really did it for him was his appearance on Vijay TV's hit programme Jodi No.1. It got him a lot of publicity in the last year. Now he would like to work behind the scene for a while without being seen in public for a while.
"Hereafter I will not be attending any stage shows, star events, TV shows or even audio launches. I will not attend the film premiers either. Right now, I want some peace of mind and would like to concentrate on my films and put in my efforts there. I want to let my work speak for me", said Simbu firmly.
At present, Simbu is busy with his next film Silambattam which will be directed by Saravanan. After this, he will work on Kettavan reshooting it completely. The actor has requested the media to address him as Silambarasan and not Simbu. Is it the effect of numerology?