TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Yes, as per the confirmed source from the tinsel town, the actress is now getting Rs.2 lakhs per day for any programme or serial or movie. She never compromises in the price and also clearly informed her 'price policy' to all her 'clients'.
Apart from her daily salary, the producer must fulfill all her miscellaneous expenses too including various allowances, which would comes around Rs.40000 as per the calculation of a production manager.
Kalaignar TV had paid her Rs.2 lakhs per episode to the actress to appear in their super hit programme Maanada Mayilada, earlier. But later when the actress hiked her rates to Rs.3.5 lakhs, the creative head of the programme dance master Kala had dismissed the actress and roped in with Namitha.
Goutham Menon, the director of Vaaranam Ayiram also signed the actress only on daily payment basis for 15 days in which the actress appears as the mother of Surya (also one of the pairs of senior Surya).