TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Actually, Sony BMG is not a new entrant to Tamil. They have already brought some unpopular non-film albums and few film albums in the name of Sony Music. But they are re-entering with a bang now and also on the way to make many tie ups with corporate film companies like Ayngaran to bring more such film albums in grand manner.
Sridhar Subramaniam, the Managing Director of Sony BMG India said "Bringing a film album like Dasavatharam is a privilege for us to mark our re-entry in to the fast growing Tamil industry. The other language versions of the film are too released by our company and the same style of film music release will be continued in future too."
Dasavatharam features Kamal Haasan in ten different roles and actress Asin's dual role in the movie. Mallika Sherawat dons an altogether different cap in this movie. She appears as a CIA agent along with Jayapradha. Produced by Oscar Ravichandran with the whopping Rs.60 crores budget, the film is expecting to hit the screens by 10th April.
|Kerala Film Festival|