- Rajinikanth Completes 43 Years In The Industry, 5 Films That Make Him The Thalaiva Of Kollywood
- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Vishwaroopam 2 Chennai Box Office Collections Day 1: Kamal Haasan’s Film Fails To Beat Kaala
- Remembering M Karunanidhi: Rare Photos Of Kalaignar That You Might Have Missed
- Karunanidhi Death: Kollywood Stars React To The Marina Controversy, Condemn The State Government
- M Karunanidhi Death: Rajinikanth Says He Has Lost His ‘Kalaignar’
Sources reveal that the director of the film Shankar has decided to hand over this important work to Soundarya Rajinikanth. Her hard working 80 member crew will design the Jeano, the Robot companion of the Superstar within six months.
Since the hero is Rajini the director must have deemed it best to pass on all the graphics work to Ocher. Since it takes a long time to do the graphics portion of the film, Shankar has decided to delegate the work under the guidance of Ocher Studio.