TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
It seems like the actor always follows the footsteps of his mentor Superstar Rajinikanth in all the way. Ajith says, "I learned many things from the Superstar. I'm proudly saying that he is my mentor and God father like person. He shows me the right path for my success. Like him, I'm keeping all my pains with me and just give good and happy things to others."
On his fans, the actor says, "I'm really very lucky and proud of my fans. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank all my well wishers and fans, who have showered their love and always stand by me. My way of paying them back will be to provide them with quality entertainers. They never bother about my flops. Instead, they simply encourage me for good outcomes."
Any future plans?
"I have survived in Tamil Cinema Industry for more than 17 years. It shouldn't be difficult to survive 5 more. I look ahead of me. Just plan as far as you can see ahead," says Ajith in a determined tone.
On this special day, Oneindia.in wishes the actor for more success!