TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The first look of Soundarya Rajinikanth's dedication to her beloved father, Sultan the Warrior was unveiled on Sunday. Soundarya, the 23 year old daughter of the Superstar, and her Ocher studios are producing the 3D animated film at a cost of Rs 40 crores on a lavish scale in association with Reliance Adlabs. AR Rahman will provide the music, Thotta Tharani takes care of art and the film will be released in 12 different languages of the world including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and English, by end of 2008.
Soundarya says: "As a proud daughter of Superstar Rajini, my beloved Appa, I'm very much proud to say that it is the first of its kind in the filmdom of South East Asia. Sultan is actually Appa's story idea. It's not something you have heard before and is not rooted in any old epic. I did the screenplay and the film is a daughter's gift to her father." She added that whatever one expects from a Superstar film will be there in Sultan, the warrior in an animated form with his famous style and punch lines, along with new elements.
Latha Rajinikanth, wife of the Superstar and Chairman of Ocher Studios also attended the press meet and says: "It is going to be a film that will make India and Tamil Nadu proud. It will be a pleasant experience to all the viewers."