TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The first look of Soundarya Rajinikanth's dedication to her beloved father, Sultan the Warrior was unveiled on Sunday. Soundarya, the 23 year old daughter of the Superstar, and her Ocher studios are producing the 3D animated film at a cost of Rs 40 crores on a lavish scale in association with Reliance Adlabs. AR Rahman will provide the music, Thotta Tharani takes care of art and the film will be released in 12 different languages of the world including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and English, by end of 2008.
Soundarya says: "As a proud daughter of Superstar Rajini, my beloved Appa, I'm very much proud to say that it is the first of its kind in the filmdom of South East Asia. Sultan is actually Appa's story idea. It's not something you have heard before and is not rooted in any old epic. I did the screenplay and the film is a daughter's gift to her father." She added that whatever one expects from a Superstar film will be there in Sultan, the warrior in an animated form with his famous style and punch lines, along with new elements.
Latha Rajinikanth, wife of the Superstar and Chairman of Ocher Studios also attended the press meet and says: "It is going to be a film that will make India and Tamil Nadu proud. It will be a pleasant experience to all the viewers."