TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
According to Radha Ravi, the Secretary of Nadigar Sangam, the actor enquired about the arrangements being made for the protest and at what time Rajini would arrive to the venue (Ethanai maniukku varanumnu sollungappa... Sharppa vanthudarein).
Kamal Hassan, another Superstar of the Industry, will also participate in this fasting on 4th. He has canceled all his crucial overseas commitments (in the US), which are related to his yet to be launched Marmayogi, and will land in Chennai in the afternoon of Thursday.
Apart from these two Superstars, there are more than 10000 actors and other members of various trade bodies will participate in the hunger strike. Meanwhile, the Chennai City Police Commissioner Nanjil Kumaran allotted a place just opposite to Chepauk Guest House as the venue for the star's fasting.