TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
According to Radha Ravi, the Secretary of Nadigar Sangam, the actor enquired about the arrangements being made for the protest and at what time Rajini would arrive to the venue (Ethanai maniukku varanumnu sollungappa... Sharppa vanthudarein).
Kamal Hassan, another Superstar of the Industry, will also participate in this fasting on 4th. He has canceled all his crucial overseas commitments (in the US), which are related to his yet to be launched Marmayogi, and will land in Chennai in the afternoon of Thursday.
Apart from these two Superstars, there are more than 10000 actors and other members of various trade bodies will participate in the hunger strike. Meanwhile, the Chennai City Police Commissioner Nanjil Kumaran allotted a place just opposite to Chepauk Guest House as the venue for the star's fasting.