TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
After the bitter experience with his fist movie Peralagan under the banner AVM, Surya decided not to appear in any of the AVM movies thereafter. The production house also openly admits its misunderstandings with the actor a couple of years ago after the release of Peralagan. Both AVM and Surya cursed each other for the debacle of the movie at the Box Office at that time.
But as per the unwritten law of cinema, there are no friends or permanent foes in the tinsel world of Tamil Cinema, the 65 years old film production house gave a red carpet reception to Surya yesterday during the launch of their new project Ayan (means the one and only - as explained by Vairamuthu) in which Surya features in the lead.
After the formal launch, Surya said, "It is my good luck that made me to join hands again with such a legendary filmmakers. In this film, I will appear in different get up and definitely this will be working big for me."
Tamanna is the lead lady of Surya in this project. Harris Jayaraj scores the music for the first time under AVM's banner. MS Prabhu is the cinematographer.
Aruna Guhan and Aparna Guhan, the son and daughters of MS Guhan are joining in the league of AVM as producers along with their father Guhan and grandfather AVM Saravanan.