TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Rama Narayanan, the President of the Council and Vice-President Sivasakthi Pandian and other office-bearers have attended the meeting. Vijayakumar and Sathyaraj participated in the meeting behalf of Actor's association and extended their support to the decision taken by the producers.
Also, it is said that a decision on conducting a demonstration at Hosur would be announced later at a joint press meet in which Actors Association President Sarath Kumar would take part.
All the functionaries have demanding a life ban on Karnataka Rakshna Vedike, a pro Kannada activist which caused for the public disturbances, warned that screening of Tamil films would not be allowed in the city till the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister tendered a public apology.