TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Rama Narayanan, the President of the Council and Vice-President Sivasakthi Pandian and other office-bearers have attended the meeting. Vijayakumar and Sathyaraj participated in the meeting behalf of Actor's association and extended their support to the decision taken by the producers.
Also, it is said that a decision on conducting a demonstration at Hosur would be announced later at a joint press meet in which Actors Association President Sarath Kumar would take part.
All the functionaries have demanding a life ban on Karnataka Rakshna Vedike, a pro Kannada activist which caused for the public disturbances, warned that screening of Tamil films would not be allowed in the city till the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister tendered a public apology.