TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
He was referring to Namitha's wardrobe in the popular dance show Maanada Mayilada on Kalaignar TV, where she is the main judge for the programme. He also criticized actress Shreya's 'inappropriate' and intentional attires at various events including the recent Shivaji-200 days function attended by Chief Minister M Karunanidhi.
The PMK, MLA's ire was targeted at TV channels owned by politicians which he said was "portraying women in poor light". The Electricity Minister Arcot Veerasamy said that no dress code could be enforced through a law. The Minister further said, "They are in the show business. We can't enforce anything regarding dress code on them. All that we can do is to advise them to be appropriately dressed for the occasion, that too attended by in the occasions VVIPs like CM or Governor".