TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Now Chandramohan, a debutant director makes a film titled Thithikkum Ilamai based on the negative impacts of mobile phones on young society. Sangai S Subramaniam produces this film under his newly launched banner Naresh Naga Pictures. The hero and heroine are new faces. Mansur Ali Khan and Fatima Babu play important roles. Thalaivasal Vijay donning the cameo role and appears for a song Vanakkane annay vanakkane.
Very recently, the film unit has completed the shooting in Udumalai-Pollachi, Theni, and some beautiful locations of Kerala. On Sunday, the audio of the film was launched at the AVM Studios. Mansoor Ali Khan released the first copy of the audio CD and veteran director R Sundarrajan received the same.
Talking about the film, the director said: "Every parent wants to see their child in a high profile status in the society. But some young guys lust after petty things and even take the wrong path. Sending offensive SMS over the cell phone and ragging women are some of anti-social behavior that propels many women to resort to suicide, unable to bear the shame. I would like to create some awareness among the young people on this through my film."
A good mission indeed!