TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Then only many realized that the shooting was going on and some of them played in a scene even without the knowledge of the same. Yes, it happened in the shooting of Abhiyum Naanum at Chennai Airport. When the director wished to take that particular shot naturally in the Chennai Airport, the producer Prakasha Raj got the approval for the same from the airport authorities. But they have had a big doubt on their heroine whether she would accept to appear in that scene without any pre arrangements or security.
But Trisha surprised them by accepting the same and has met more than 100 public passengers without any hesitation in the late night around 01.00 hours. Not only that, she has fully co-operated with the team and stay with them up to early morning 5 O'clock to complete the airport related scenes. Prakash Raj, the producer later hailed the passion and professional approach of the actress.
Trisha at present become a busy bee with four Tamil and three Telugu projects. Kuruvi, Abhiyum Naanum, Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam and Sarvam are her line up in Tamil. In Telugu, after the mega hit of Krishna, the actress becomes a hot property again. She is doing the lead role in Puri Jagannath's Bujjigadu-made in Chennai and Nagarjuna's King.