TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Speaking about this, the actress told, "I have never discriminated any one by their profession or in any other form. Everyone has their rights to enjoy the facilities available on earth. Whenever I signing for a movie, I immediately ensured all the necessary facilities to my staffs too"
According to the actress, she ensures good food, comfortable transport and air conditioned accommodation for all of them equal to a star. She is also concerned about the car arranged for them by the producers. Her staff members say that they have worked at other people earlier, but no star had shown respect and concern for them. They say that she looks after them as she looks after herself.