TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
When we contacted her, she replied angrily that all the news appeared in the media is a planned activity of the director. "Some of my media friends told that Thirumalai himself spread such gossip to the media. To that extent a weekly has published a gossip report that I'm pregnant now. How cruel they are! I'm just 19 now and have started my career," said the actress with agony.
She further said, "Actually, I treated him as my brother. Till now I treated him as my good friend. But he spoiled everything and proved as unfit for my friendship."
But Thirumalai, in a press statement, said that he has no role in that controversy. He had plans to meet the actress in person and explain his side.
Udhayathara is now camping in a Guest House at T Nagar, Chennai.