TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
When we contacted her, she replied angrily that all the news appeared in the media is a planned activity of the director. "Some of my media friends told that Thirumalai himself spread such gossip to the media. To that extent a weekly has published a gossip report that I'm pregnant now. How cruel they are! I'm just 19 now and have started my career," said the actress with agony.
She further said, "Actually, I treated him as my brother. Till now I treated him as my good friend. But he spoiled everything and proved as unfit for my friendship."
But Thirumalai, in a press statement, said that he has no role in that controversy. He had plans to meet the actress in person and explain his side.
Udhayathara is now camping in a Guest House at T Nagar, Chennai.