TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
When this correspondent asked Vadivel about his opinion on remixes, he commented in his typical style, "We all grown up with the mesmerizing tunes of MSV and our musical genius Illayaraaja. Particularly, I'm one of the diehard fans of Puratchi Thalaivar MGR. In my earlier days, l delved with the style and excellent onscreen looks of MGR in Thottal Poo Malarum song. But when I saw the remix of the classic in other film, I really felt sorry for that."
And recently, I'd seen many songs of Annan Illayaraaja have remixed by the new composers. It is really a bad trend and great insult to the genius, we celebrated for years. Whoever it may be, I request them please stop this trend. I came to know that most of the poets like Vaali, Pulamai Pithan and others also conveyed their anguish against the remix culture," he added.
Questioned about his differing opinion with the other MGR follower Sathyaraj, the ace comedian says, "It is my own view. I don't like to comment anything on my friend Sathyaraj's opinion on remix culture. But I don't like the remix in any form. New or existing composers should come with their own tunes."