TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
But unfortunately the film bombed at the box office and most of the theaters stopped screening the film in its the third week of running. This is the consequences of him choosing to do only 2 films a year. It even cost him the chance to act with Superstar Rajinikanth in Kuselan – a role which Vivek bagged.
Now the deposed Vadivelu has decided to request all the directors and producers whom he refused for new offers that will work at the Box Office. But his efforts to do so has not yielded nobody has got back to him with offers in hand. It has come as a great shock to this ace comedian that he hasn't signed any new film since the release of Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan.
It may be recalled that Vadivelu was the leading comedian in the year 2007 with highest number of films but this year he has only one release - that too a flop. Cinemavula ithellam Sagajamappa!