TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
But unfortunately the film bombed at the box office and most of the theaters stopped screening the film in its the third week of running. This is the consequences of him choosing to do only 2 films a year. It even cost him the chance to act with Superstar Rajinikanth in Kuselan – a role which Vivek bagged.
Now the deposed Vadivelu has decided to request all the directors and producers whom he refused for new offers that will work at the Box Office. But his efforts to do so has not yielded nobody has got back to him with offers in hand. It has come as a great shock to this ace comedian that he hasn't signed any new film since the release of Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan.
It may be recalled that Vadivelu was the leading comedian in the year 2007 with highest number of films but this year he has only one release - that too a flop. Cinemavula ithellam Sagajamappa!