TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Earlier, she had been removed from the film Chandramukhi for the same reasons. But she told a different story (pregnancy) for her exclusion in Chandramukhi. There is a big complaint on Simran that the actress tries to harass those, who sign her up with unreasonable demands even before the shoot of the film starts.
When director Vasu started talking to her, she put forward a lot of conditions to act as Pasupathy's pair. After considering all her demands and conditions, the director had a brief discussion with the hero of the film Rajini yesterday over phone. After receiving the go ahead signal from the Superstar, the director shut the doors for the actress and decided to search some other popular actresses for the same role.
The buzznow is, actresses Meena and Tabu's names are also considering for the role. Ace dance master Kala also experienced the same with the actress earlier when she has launched her dance show Maanada Mayilada for Kalaignar TV. Simran has done few episodes in the channel initially and after seeing the popularity the show gained, she raised her salary in double. So Kala expelled Simran and included Namitha for the same.