- Sreenivasan & Dhyan Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time!
- Mammootty & Sreenivasan To Share The Screen Space In An Upcoming Political Movie!
- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Sathyan Anthikkad-Sreenivasan Team's Next Movie To Get A New Title!
- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
Simran, who was the first choice, proved to be troublesome and had too many demands as reported earlier. After that, the director sought the call sheets of Tabu, the Bollywood actress, who is hardly doing films in Tamil. But again Simran herself gave news about her presence in Kuselan. Vasu also did not rule out the same.
But it is the Superstar, the hero and deciding authority of the film has decided to sign Meena for the powerful second heroine role. In the original, Meena's performance won rave reviews from all media and Rajini also feels that Meena is the ideal and right choice for the Tamil version too. Meena has done Blockbusters like Yejaman, Veera and Muthu with Superstar Rajini earlier and joined again with his team nearly after 12 years. The fans of the Superstar are also delighted to hear the choice for their Thalaivar's film.