TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Simran, who was the first choice, proved to be troublesome and had too many demands as reported earlier. After that, the director sought the call sheets of Tabu, the Bollywood actress, who is hardly doing films in Tamil. But again Simran herself gave news about her presence in Kuselan. Vasu also did not rule out the same.
But it is the Superstar, the hero and deciding authority of the film has decided to sign Meena for the powerful second heroine role. In the original, Meena's performance won rave reviews from all media and Rajini also feels that Meena is the ideal and right choice for the Tamil version too. Meena has done Blockbusters like Yejaman, Veera and Muthu with Superstar Rajini earlier and joined again with his team nearly after 12 years. The fans of the Superstar are also delighted to hear the choice for their Thalaivar's film.