TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Mahi, the Malayalam industry's leading hair dresser and film producer has snapped up the film's theatrical rights for this record price on royalty basis, a source revealed.
Kuruvi is scheduled to release in May and theatres in Kerala are eager to give it priority dates, as Vijay commands this region since his Pokiri released a couple of years ago. Pokiri is one of the highest collecting Tamil films in Kerala. And his Azhagiya Tamil Magan, an average flick in Tamil Nadu did reasonable business in this region.
Udhayanidhi, the Producer of the film is being happy about the offers he received from various quarters of the state but also having an idea of releasing the film state wide on his own. The international right of the film has been already fetched by Ayngaran International for a big amount, which is almost covered the film's production cost.