TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
At present the actor is concentrating fully on his May release Kuruvi, directed by Tharani. According to the sources, only a week's schedule is pending for the completion of the shooting of Kuruvi and it will be completed within 7 March.
Vijay is said to be happy by the way, Kuruvi is progressing. So far he has not spoken anything on Kuruvi, to avoid any unnecessary hype or expectation around the film since the project is headed by the director of Gilli.
The film will hit the screens on May Day and before that the audio will be launched by the first week of April.