TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
At present the actor is concentrating fully on his May release Kuruvi, directed by Tharani. According to the sources, only a week's schedule is pending for the completion of the shooting of Kuruvi and it will be completed within 7 March.
Vijay is said to be happy by the way, Kuruvi is progressing. So far he has not spoken anything on Kuruvi, to avoid any unnecessary hype or expectation around the film since the project is headed by the director of Gilli.
The film will hit the screens on May Day and before that the audio will be launched by the first week of April.