TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Three songs were screened, which included a duet, a kuthu number and an action. The young hero seems to have done some remarkable stunt scenes like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. The event witnessed some emotional moments as each guest described his close links with the stunt director and the hard work he had put into finance and make this movie. Jayam Ravi said that it reminded him of the tough days when his own father had launched him in movies.
Sathyaraj praised the young hero and his ability to speak so well on the dais, a task that is tougher than acting before the camera. The veteran praised the way the hero had remembered his mother and called her to the dais and touched the feet of both parents on stage.
Perarasu paid the biggest compliment like the punch dialogues used in his films. He says, "Jackie Chan came to Chennai but he did not leave. He is here in the form of Vijay Chiranjeevi."