TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Three songs were screened, which included a duet, a kuthu number and an action. The young hero seems to have done some remarkable stunt scenes like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. The event witnessed some emotional moments as each guest described his close links with the stunt director and the hard work he had put into finance and make this movie. Jayam Ravi said that it reminded him of the tough days when his own father had launched him in movies.
Sathyaraj praised the young hero and his ability to speak so well on the dais, a task that is tougher than acting before the camera. The veteran praised the way the hero had remembered his mother and called her to the dais and touched the feet of both parents on stage.
Perarasu paid the biggest compliment like the punch dialogues used in his films. He says, "Jackie Chan came to Chennai but he did not leave. He is here in the form of Vijay Chiranjeevi."