TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
On the eve of his birthday, the actor donated his eyes to Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute and motivated his 1332 fans to do the same. He also launched a stylish website in his name so that his fans could know all about him.
Explaining the purpose for the site, the actor said, "My fans are really appreciable people. Whether I give three films in a year or one film in three years, they are ready to wait and celebrate. I want to do something for these ardent fans. I want to pay them back in a proper way. The website is a gateway for them to get to know about me. They can talk or chat or suggest whatever they want through this site."
The actor also announced that his 'Vikram Foundation' will serve the society in the coming years.