TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Looking in a sigh of relief Vikram said, "Bheema is very important film in my career. Many have praised me a lot for doing the role in Bheema after seen this film. To complete this film, I have lost almost 11crores including my salary. Apart from this, I have lost my mental peace and stability in my career. Many times, I felt sorry for my pathetic state in the past 2 years even after I reached a status in the career. But it is only for my love towards the industry. Moreover, I wished the producer could be saved from this crisis."
"Bheema has been sold out for Rs. 43 crores. I'm hearing good news from all the parts of the state. Thank god, the fans and my beloved people saved the film and gave me and the producer a new lease of life," Vikram added further.
Now, Vikram is fully focusing on his upcoming venture Kandhasamy directed by Susi Ganesan and produced by Kalaipuli S Dhanu. Vikram says, “This movie will be a visual treat to all and children will love this movie. I'm sure about the success of Kandhasamy. It will be a big hit in my career. I'm amazed with the skills of director Susi Ganesan and it is my luck to work with him. I'm sure, he will become the top three director in the country soon."
Answering to a question about his next film after Kandhasamy, Vikram toid, "I will join with Selvaragavan after completing my Kandhasamy. The work will begin, when we both finish our existing commitments."