TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Looking in a sigh of relief Vikram said, "Bheema is very important film in my career. Many have praised me a lot for doing the role in Bheema after seen this film. To complete this film, I have lost almost 11crores including my salary. Apart from this, I have lost my mental peace and stability in my career. Many times, I felt sorry for my pathetic state in the past 2 years even after I reached a status in the career. But it is only for my love towards the industry. Moreover, I wished the producer could be saved from this crisis."
"Bheema has been sold out for Rs. 43 crores. I'm hearing good news from all the parts of the state. Thank god, the fans and my beloved people saved the film and gave me and the producer a new lease of life," Vikram added further.
Now, Vikram is fully focusing on his upcoming venture Kandhasamy directed by Susi Ganesan and produced by Kalaipuli S Dhanu. Vikram says, “This movie will be a visual treat to all and children will love this movie. I'm sure about the success of Kandhasamy. It will be a big hit in my career. I'm amazed with the skills of director Susi Ganesan and it is my luck to work with him. I'm sure, he will become the top three director in the country soon."
Answering to a question about his next film after Kandhasamy, Vikram toid, "I will join with Selvaragavan after completing my Kandhasamy. The work will begin, when we both finish our existing commitments."