- Vikram’s Manager Comments On Dhruv Being Arrested For ‘Rash Driving’
- Saamy Square Audio Launch: Vikram, Aishwarya And Keerthy Make An Awesome Trio At The Event!
- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
It was originally started by Vikram's wife Shilaja and then Vikram's fans joined her to fulfill the task. Shilaja selected the poor children, who suffered from heart ailments and urged her husband Vikram to fund for the surgery. Most of the fund for the surgery has provided by Vikram and a part amount was collected form good hearted people through paper publicity.
After completing the surgery successfully, the doctors and Vikram's fan club arranged a meeting for the children with the actor. Vikram celebrated the dawn of the New Year with all 33 children at the Green Park.
He said, "I'm not doing these things just for publicity or something. In fact, I have requested media not to publicize the matter. But to motivate others too in this kind of activities, Shilaja arranged this meet. I thanked all the doctors involved in this noble cause."
SRMC General Manager S Sreekumar, who was present at the function said that it was the collective effort of the doctors, the involvement of Vikram and his wife Shilaja and his fans association that made all this possible.