TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The South Indian Actors' Union recently passed resolutions condemning the writer and Ananda Vikatan magazine for publishing an article written by the author in his infamous blog. The resolutions demanded apologies from the concerned persons for the 'abusive' remarks on the legends of Tamil cinema.
The resolution also condemned Jayamohan and warned that he would be removed from the films Angadi Theru and Naan Kadavul in which he is currently working on, if he doesn't apologies. Also the Union warned Ananda Vikatan that the filmy associations in Tamil Nadu would not cooperate for its production Siva Manasula Sakthi, which was launched recently.
The magazine has expressed its regrets and apology in its last issue and assured its support towards the Tamil Cinema industry. But the writer couldn't convey any such regret or apology either in public or in his blog. Instead of that, he has removed the two articles Thoppi and Thilagam from his blog. But he is firm on his decision that he wouldn't ask any apology for his write up.
Vasantha Balan and Ayngaran International advised the write to stay away from the project as they are in the need of the support of all trade bodies of the Cinema industry. Now Ayngaran officially announced that the writer has removed from their project.
Regarding Bala's Naan Kadavul, the writer almost finished his work. But it is doubtful whether the union allowed the film magnanimously to release. Otherwise, Bala hasn't any option to save his film and he should remove the name of the writer from the title.