TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
She would act with her husband in a documentary film on autism being produced to promote awareness on the disease amongst the general public. Nowadays, the number of autistic children is increasing, and to curb this trend the state Govt is taking all possible efforts to prevent the decease.
After the suggestion from the Tamil Nadu School Education Minister Thangam Thennarasu, Surya accepted to produce the documentary and even accepts to bring his wife back to the screen.
Priya.V., director of Kannamoochi Yenada would direct the movie while K. V. Anand would handle the camera.