TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
This is the question raised by most of the media men about the leading producer Aascar Ravichandran, who produced Kamal Hassan's magnum opus Dasavathaaram.
Because, the producer was very much known for his lavish style of hosting special occasions like movie launch, audio releases and press events, in these recent times, has not been hosting these promotional events.
He launched the audio of Aananda Thandavam with simplicity where merely couple of his close associates and selected members were invited. After the mega flop of the film, it seems that there are no takers for his next film Moscowin Kaveri. There are no promotions and the audio of the film was directly supplied to the stores. Likewise the same has been done for his recent Leelai.
The songs in this album have been really done well to a certain extent. But there"s no publicity as in Ravichandran"s previous films. Anyways we wish him a comeback!