TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
This is the question raised by most of the media men about the leading producer Aascar Ravichandran, who produced Kamal Hassan's magnum opus Dasavathaaram.
Because, the producer was very much known for his lavish style of hosting special occasions like movie launch, audio releases and press events, in these recent times, has not been hosting these promotional events.
He launched the audio of Aananda Thandavam with simplicity where merely couple of his close associates and selected members were invited. After the mega flop of the film, it seems that there are no takers for his next film Moscowin Kaveri. There are no promotions and the audio of the film was directly supplied to the stores. Likewise the same has been done for his recent Leelai.
The songs in this album have been really done well to a certain extent. But there"s no publicity as in Ravichandran"s previous films. Anyways we wish him a comeback!