TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
When it comes to Tamil film industry, not many novels are made into films. Indeed, our filmmakers do come up with a convincing statement that– 'turning words into pictures isn"t an easy deal". But director Naga Venkatesh has geared up to break these barriers with his directorial Agaradhi. The film is based on a famous novel penned by Rajesh Kumar, a renowned writer of novels based on 'crime-thrillers".
Agaradhi is produced by Vaarnika Movie Makers and features Pradeep, Bala, and Pawan in lead roles. Alluring missies Monica and Keerthi Chawla have performed cameo roles. Audio for this film was launched recently at Satyam Cinemas where filmmaker-actor-screenwriter K. Bhagyaraj, producer RB Chowdary, Raghava Lawrence, Anbalaya Prabhakaran and others from the cast were present for this occasion.
Writer Rajesh Kumar who graced the event said, “Usually, I don"t agree for my novels and stories being made into films. Earlier, many filmmakers approached me with big deals over adapting my works, but they were keen on modifying them to the tastes of 'C" centers with localized commercial flavors. But I am really happy that Naga Venkatesh has done a good job…" Three songs and trailer of Agaradhi were screened for the viewers.