TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
When it comes to Tamil film industry, not many novels are made into films. Indeed, our filmmakers do come up with a convincing statement that– 'turning words into pictures isn"t an easy deal". But director Naga Venkatesh has geared up to break these barriers with his directorial Agaradhi. The film is based on a famous novel penned by Rajesh Kumar, a renowned writer of novels based on 'crime-thrillers".
Agaradhi is produced by Vaarnika Movie Makers and features Pradeep, Bala, and Pawan in lead roles. Alluring missies Monica and Keerthi Chawla have performed cameo roles. Audio for this film was launched recently at Satyam Cinemas where filmmaker-actor-screenwriter K. Bhagyaraj, producer RB Chowdary, Raghava Lawrence, Anbalaya Prabhakaran and others from the cast were present for this occasion.
Writer Rajesh Kumar who graced the event said, “Usually, I don"t agree for my novels and stories being made into films. Earlier, many filmmakers approached me with big deals over adapting my works, but they were keen on modifying them to the tastes of 'C" centers with localized commercial flavors. But I am really happy that Naga Venkatesh has done a good job…" Three songs and trailer of Agaradhi were screened for the viewers.